- Fluorescent TrekDry® material keeps working hands cool and comfortable.
- Reflective ink creates eye-catching luminance.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Reinforced thumb and index finger support added durability.
- High-tensile strength liner provides 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- Machine washable.
High-Visibility Work Gloves
The Original® Hi-Viz D4-360 Cut Resistant
25% Off All Gloves
Free Shipping over $75
Color: Fluorescent Yellow
Hi-Viz Original® D4-360 cut resistant work gloves protect working hands with 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance. Stand out in the field with reflective ink and fluorescent TrekDry® to help keep your hands cool and comfortable while you work. The Hi-Viz Original D4-360 delivers critical cut protection so you can work with sharp tools and sharp materials with confidence.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Material Handling
- Metal Stamping
- Towing & Transportation