- 13-gauge aramid blended shell provides EN 407 Level 4 Limited Flame Spread and Level 2 Arc Flash protection.
- Anatomical designed flame-resistant TPR knuckle protection meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard
- ANSI A5 cut resistant knit shell.
- Sandy neoprene and nitrile coated palm provides durable gripping in wet and oily conditions.
- Comfortable compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
Coated-Knit Work Gloves
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® Arc Flash S85CJ06
Free Shipping over $75
Available Colors: Green
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® FR S85CJ06 gloves protect hands working with energized equipment in environments where the risk of fire, arc flash, and cut hazards are present. Comfortable 13-gauge aramid blended machine knit shell conforms to your hands with anatomically designed flame-resistant TPR to protect your knuckles, metacarpals, and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries and meets the ANSI 138 level 2 impact standard. The S85CJ06 gloves are constructed with a blend of aramid fibers to protect hands with EN 407 Level 4 Limited Flame Spread and Level 2 Arc Flash as well as providing ANSI A5 level cut resistance. The palm side features a sandy neoprene and nitrile coating providing durable abrasion resistance and excellent gripping power in wet and oily conditions.
- Oil & Gas
- Material Handling