Flux - Torch Welding Series
Free Mechanix Air Freshener with Purchase
Free Shipping over $75
- Select Styles for Availability
Heavy hitters in the construction industry have grown accustomed to poor fitting welding gloves. We built our Flux gloves to handle high heat Stick work and MIG welding applications with a new level of control. The Flux is crafted with Durahide top grain cow, and lined with flame-resistant cotton to create the perfect tool for Stick welders. Our patented HiRoller™ fingertip design repositions exposed seams to improve dexterity, durability and control.
- Structural welding
- Welding (Mechanical)
- Heavy Equipment Welding
- Extended gauntlet cuff protects against welding slag.
- FR Cotton lining provides added thermal protection.
- Durahide Cow leather construction doesn’t dry out or crack with heat exposure.
- 5mm heat insert protects your knuckles with added heat resistance.
- Patent pending rollover fingertip design offers welders better dexterity, durability and control.
- Glide-resistant leather side seam reinforcement protects from surface burns while you work.
- Comfortable Keystone thumb design gives you better control.
- Gunn Cut glove design reduces seam usage in the palm for heavy material handling.
- Welding torch palm reinforcement.
- Internally reinforced fingertips provide crucial heat resistance and increased wear.
Certifications + Resources