M-Pact® Knit CR3A3
Free Shipping over $75
Color: Fluorescent Yellow
- Select Styles for Availability
M-Pact® Knit CR3A3 cut gloves protect working hands with EN 388: 2003 level 3 & ANSI A3 cut resistance in a seamless knit design. Comfortable 13-gauge machine knit polyester conforms to your hands with anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries while you work. M-Pact Knit CR3A3 work gloves feature double dipped sandy nitrile palms with D3O® padding to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing on the job.
- Automotive Work
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Towing & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Industrial Environments
- High-visibility 13-gauge machine knit polyester shell.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact resistant finger guards.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch point fingertip protection.
- Double-dipped sandy nitrile palm provides enhanced grip with CE Level 3 and ANSI A3 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding dissipates high-impact energy and vibration while you work.
- Extended slip-on cuff.
- Machine washable.
Certifications + Resources