- Fluorescent TrekDry® material keeps working hands cool and comfortable.
- Reflective ink creates eye-catching luminance.
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 & ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement supports added durability.
- High tensile strength liner provides protects hands with EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- Machine washable.
High-Visibility Impact Gloves
Hi-Viz M-Pact® D4-360
Free Shipping over $75
Available Colors: Fluorescent Yellow
Make an M-Pact®. Our Hi-Viz M-Pact® D4-360 cut resistant work gloves protect working hands with 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your hands and meets EN 13594 & ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standards. Stand out in the field with reflective ink and fluorescent TrekDry® to help keep your hands cool and comfortable while you work. The Hi-Viz M-Pact D4-360 delivers critical cut protection so you can work with sharp tools and sharp materials with confidence.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Material Handling
- Metal Stamping
- Towing & Transportation