TAA M-Pact® Coyote D4-360
Free glove clip with every purchase
Free Shipping over $75
- Select Styles for Availability
Make an M-Pact®. Our M-Pact® D4-360 cut resistant work gloves protect working hands with 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your hands and meets ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standard when you’re in full swing. The M-Pact D4-360 delivers critical cut protection so you can work with abrasive materials with confidence.
- Maintenance & Repair Operations
- Vehicle Repair
- Material Handling
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 & ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standards.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® helps keep your hands cool and comfortable.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides added durability.
- 360° HPPE liner and synthetic leather palm protect working hands with EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates impact and vibration.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected.
- Internal index & thumb reinforcement increases wear.
- Nylon carrier loops for storage.
- Machine washable.