- 18-gauge HPPE blended shell meets an ANSI A9 cut resistance standard.
- Sandy nitrile palm coating is ANSI Abrasion level 4 resistant.
- Anatomical TPR knuckle protection that meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard.
- Touchscreen capable palm coating.
Coated-Knit Work Gloves
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® S59EP58
Free Shipping over $75
Available Colors: Grey/Black
The SpeedKnit™ S59EP58 glove provides an ANSI cut level A9 resistant rating for protection in work situations with the most extreme cut hazards and shielding hands from scrapes and impacts thanks to ANSI Impact level 2 anatomically designed TPR knuckle protection. Wearers will find the 18-gauge HPPE blended shell provides ample dexterity and a snug fit. The sandy nitrile palm coating is touchscreen capable and helps maintain an ANSI abrasion level 4 while creating grip in both oily and wet work conditions.
- Pulp & Paper
- Abrasive Material Handling
- Marine and Offshore
- Metal Fabrication
- Glass Handling