- Constructed with a 360° cut-resistant ArmorCore™ 9 liner providing ANSI A9 and EN Level F cut resistance.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger guards reduce crushing and pinch-point injuries and meet an ANSI Level 2 and an EN 13594 impact standard.
- Gunn Cut fingers and palm design remove vulnerable seams from high-wear areas.
- HiRoller™ rollover fingertip design increases durability while maintaining dexterity.
- Touchscreen Capable synthetic leather palm.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement delivers added durability when gripping tools.
- D3O® palm padding dissipates shocks and vibrations.
- Breathable TrekDry™ material allows hands to stay cool and comfortable.
- Max Cut™ construction system protects the palm with an ANSI Abrasion 4 and an ANSI Puncture 4 resistance rating.
- Screen printing extends from HiRoller™ fingertips, providing an additional layer against grease and grime.
- Thermoplastic rubber hook and loop closure delivers a secure fit.
Max Cut™ M-Pact® F9-360
Free USPS Ground over $75;
Free UPS Ground over $200
Available Colors: Fluorescent Yellow
The Max Cut™ M-Pact® F9-360 combines extreme cut and impact protection for high-risk environments like heavy fabrication and material handling that demand increased protection. A 360° ArmorCore™ 9 liner combined with a Gunn cut finger and palm construction exceeds an ANSI A9 and EN Level F cut resistance rating. D3O® palm heal pad dissipates impacts and vibrations, while a Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger design meets an ANSI Level 2 and an EN 13594 Impact rating guarding against blunt impacts. Durable, touch screen capable, synthetic leather palm keeps you connected while working. The HiRoller™ roll-over fingertips and thumb construction removes vulnerable seams from high-wear areas making these gloves the ultimate protection for every job.
- Sheet Metal and Glass Handling
- Heavy Fabrication
- Midstream Oil and Gas
- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Pulp and Paper Blade Changing