- 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Anatomical TPR impact protection meets ANSI Level 2 impact standard.
- High-tensile strength cut liners provide 360° ANSI A5 blade-cut resistance.
- Durahide Leather Technology protects your hands with extreme abrasion resistance exceeding an ANSI Level 5 abrasion rating.
- Gunn Cut glove design reduces seam usage in the palm for heavy material handling.
- Comfortable keystone thumb design gives you better control.
Winter Work Gloves
Coldwork™ Leather M-Pact Driver E5-360
Biggest Sale of the Year
Free UPS Ground Over $50
Available Colors: Tan/Black
The ColdWork Leather M-Pact Driver glove is built to handle the day-in-day-out hazards found working with heavy equipment in frigid temperatures. Durahide Leather Technology wraps the entire hand creating the initial barrier of extreme abrasion resistance. An ANSI Level 2 rated TPR knuckle design protects the back of hand from impacts and abrasion, while an inner liner provides 360° of additional ANSI A5 level cut resistance. The final layer of protection is 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation that locks in warmth, allowing you continue to work in freezing temperatures.
- Cold Storage
- Snow Removal
- Maintenance & Repair
- Towing & Transportation