Leather Impact Resistant Gloves
Free Shipping over $75
- Select Styles for Availability
Durahide™ M-Pact® leather work gloves stand tall against rough cut wood, concrete and abrasive metals. Durahide™ performance leather delivers extreme abrasion resistance and structural integrity from construction to home improvement applications. The DuraHide M-Pact features Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle protection that absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 impact standard. For comfort, we added D3O® palm padding to dissipate energy and reduce fatigue as the day goes on.
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Material Handling
- Towing & Transportation
- Home Improvement
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Durahide™ performance leather thumb reinforcement.
- Durahide™ performance leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable leather.