- 15-gauge HPPE blended shell meets an ANSI A7 cut resistance standard.
- 3/4 proprietary nitrile bi-polymer dip base coats the shell from the fingers to the back of the hand.
- Nitrile bi-polymer palm coating provides abrasion resistance meeting ANSI level 6
- Layered double-dip coatings are waterproof and chemical resistant, specifically formulated to work with oils.
- Anatomical designed TPR knuckle protection meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard.
- Winner for both Hand Protection: Chemical/Liquid Resistant and Hand Protection: Impact-Resistant.
Coated-Knit Work Gloves
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® Chemical S77DQ58
Free USPS Ground over $75;
Free UPS Ground over $200
Available Colors: Red
Safeguard against impacts and chemical-resistant hazards with the SpeedKnit™ S77DQ58 Chemical Resistant glove. Featuring an ANSI cut level A7 rating and EN level F cut resistance rated 15-gauge HPPE blended shell that maintains comfortable snug fit. The double-dipped proprietary nitrile bi-polymer coating combines a traditional palm coating on top of a 3/4 coating that extends from the fingers to the back of the hand provides a waterproof, chemical-resistant barrier that is EN374-JKOT certified. An anatomically designed TPR knuckle guard meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standards for an added sense of safety without compromising dexterity. The SpeedKnit™ S77DQ58 is rugged protection in the face of oily and wet work conditions from construction to petrochemical hazards.
- Chemical Handling
- Marine and Offshore
- Fluid Maintenance
- Oil & Gas