- Constructed with a 360° cut-resistant ArmorCore™ 9 liner providing ANSI A9 and EN Level F cut resistance and an ANSI Puncture 4 rating.
- Durahide Leather Technology high-abrasion boar shell wraps the hand with an ANSI Abrasion 6 rating.
- Gunn Cut fingers and palm design remove vulnerable seams from high-wear areas.
- HiRoller™ rollover fingertip design offers increases durability while maintaining dexterity.
- Open cuff design for easy on and off flexibility.
- Reinforced thumb saddle for increased durability.
Max Cut™ Leather Utility F9-360
Free USPS Ground over $75;
Free UPS Ground over $200
Available Colors: White
From rigging to construction to mining, The Max Cut™ Leather Utility F9-360 will exceed the needs of any environment. Durahide Leather Technology is an outer layer of ANSI Abrasion Level 6 protection. The Max Cut construction system includes an ArmorCore™ 9 cut-resistant liner combined with a Gunn cut palm pattern and HiRoller™ roll-over fingertips delivering high-cut and puncture protection throughout. An open-cuff design allows for a reliable on and off experience, checking the boxes for protection, performance, and comfort.
- Sheet Metal and Glass Handling
- Heavy Fabrication
- Midstream Oil and Gas
- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Pulp and Paper Blade Changing