- Comfortable stretch-elastic cuff provides easy on and off flexibility.
- High-tensile strength ArmorCore™ liner provides 360° EN 388 Level F & ANSI A9 cut resistance.
- Top grain Durahide™ Boar leather protects the back of your hands while you work.
- Stitched with DuPont™ Kevlar® throughout provides structural integrity and resilience under constant heat.
- Durahide™ leather protects your palm with extreme abrasion resistance.
- Gunn cut finger design repositions vulnerable seams for improved durability.
- Level 2 Arc Flash protection (22 cal/cm2)
Leather Work Gloves
Leather Driver F9-360
The Cut Resistant Leather Driver F9-360 work glove is the perfect solution for professionals in the industrial sector who need a dependable and versatile leather glove for the job site. Our proprietary Durahide™ leather technology infuses boar leather making this glove durable, water-resistant, yet breathable, ensuring your hands stay dry and comfortable in damp conditions. With no break-in time required, you can start using these gloves right away. Stitched with DuPont™ Kevlar® throughout providing structural integrity and resilience under constant heat allows this glove to meet a Level 2 Arc Flash rating with 22 cal/cm2. The Cut Resistant Leather Driver is the ideal choice for professionals who demand performance and reliability from their work gloves.
- Oil & Gas
- Electrical Work