Breach, bang and clear. The days of hard knuckle tactical gloves are numbered. Introducing the Breacher. A new take on the classic one-piece knuckle combat glove. The Breacher utilizes a dense Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle that is anatomically shaped to the natural curvature of the hand. The molded TPR knuckle is designed to withstand blunt-force impact and heavy abrasion to protect the operator's hands during hard-charging operations.
The Breacher is equipped with the latest in material science. The glove is constructed with flame-resistant Nomex® and flame-resistant goatskin leather to provide military and SWAT professionals with ASTM D6413 Flame Resistance & NFPA 1971-07 Thermal Heat Resistance. The Breacher is constructed with strong Kevlar® threading to preserve structural integrity with hard use. As with all Mechanix Wear Tactical Specialty gloves, the Breacher is also equipped with smart technology throughout the entire palm to meet the growing demand for touchscreen capability in the field. No thread. No silicone. Just touchscreen capable goatskin leather.
BREACHER | Product Features
- Wide-Fit™ closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- One-piece thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Kevlar® stiching improves structural integrity.
- Nomex® provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- FR goatskin leather with suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.