Build it up - build on - or tear it down. When it comes to work gloves, The Original® has set the standard for fit, feel and function. Hardworking hands around the world reach into their toolboxes for The Original work glove day in and day out for its simplicity and versatility. So, when we decided to build our most popular work glove with genuine leather, not just any leather made the cut.
The all-new Leather Original® work glove sets the bar even higher with the inclusion of DuraHide™ genuine leather to protect your hands. Unlike full-leather work gloves, the Leather Original features TrekDry active cooling material to allow air in while you work.
So what's great about DuraHide™? Well, it's rated CE Level 4 for abrasion resistance, which translates to extended wear and extreme durability where you need it most. DuraHide™ leather is porous and softens with time to create a custom fit unique to the way you work. Further, DuraHide is treated to resist water and prevent the hide from cracking or splitting. If you're a leather guy, you know how bad water is for leather work gloves. Unlike traditional leather work gloves, DuraHide™ gloves are machine washable, and if you work with your hands often, an occasional wash goes a long way.
The Leather Original
- $29.99 USD
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Double-stitched index finger and thumb reinforcement.
- Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength.
- DuraHide™ leather fourchettes improve finger durability.
- DuraHide™ leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- Machine washable leather.