Precision welding. Metal fabrication.The genuine cowhide Fabricator glove protects your hands whether you have a garage full of cars to build or work in machine shop. The Fabricator is crafted with heat-resistant cowhide leather to protect your hands from hot metal surfaces and sharp edges while you weld or grind. A dual-layer leather band spans across the knuckles to protect the back of your hands against rough cut metal and those near misses on the grinder. The palm of the glove is reinforced in high wear areas to handle abrassive steel and sharp edges when rolling sheet metal and welding. We constructed the Fabricator glove with high-tensile strength Kevlar thread througout to provide strength, heat resistance and structural integrity.
As with all Mechanix Wear professional work gloves, the Fabricator is anatomically designed to provide an excellent fit. The durable cowhide leather conforms to your hands with each project so you never lose control.
- Constructed with genuine cowhide leather.
- Suede leather provides durable protection and heat resistance to the back of the hand.
- Kevlar thread construction delivers heat resistance and structural integrity.
- Dual-layer knuckle band provides added durability and protection.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist.
- Hook and loop closure provides a desired fit around the wrist.
- Genuine leather palm reinforcement delivers added durability and protection.