M-Pact® Knit FR CR5A5
Free Shipping Over $75
- Select Styles for Availability
Flame Resistant Protection
M-Pact® Flame-Resistant Knit CR5A5 gloves protect hands working with energized equipment in environments where the risk of fire, arc flash, and cut hazards are present. Comfortable 10-gauge machine knit shell conforms to your hands with anatomically designed flame-resistant TPR to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries. M-Pact FR Knit gloves are constructed with a blend of aramid fibers to protect hands with EN 407 Level 4 Thermal Resistance and Level 2 arc flash. The palm side is double dipped in sandy nitrile with D3O® padding encased to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing.
- Oil & Gas
- Material Handling
- 10-gauge aramid fiber blend provides EN 407 Level 4 Thermal Resistance and Level 2 arc flash protection.
- Flame-resistant TPR knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Flame-resistant TPR impact-resistant finger protection.
- Flame-resistant TPR pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Double-dipped sandy nitrile palm provides durable gripping power.
- 360° CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding dissipates high-impact energy and vibration while you work.
- Extended slip-on cuff.
Certifications + Resources