M-Pact® Knit CR5A5
Free Shipping Over $75
- Select Styles for Availability
M-Pact® Knit CR5A5 cut gloves protect working hands with a blend of high-tenacity fibers to provide EN 388: 2003 level 5 & ANSI A5 cut resistance throughout the entire glove. Comfortable 13-gauge machine knit shell conforms to your hands with anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries while you work. M-Pact Knit CR5A5 work gloves feature double dipped sandy nitrile palms with D3O® padding to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing on the job.
- Automotive Work
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Towing & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Industrial Environments
- 13-gauge machine knit shell delivers EN 388: 2003 level 5 & ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact-resistant finger protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Double-dipped sandy nitrile palm enhances your grip with CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding dissipates high-impact energy and vibration while you work.
- Extended slip-on cuff.
- Machine washable.