- High dexterity 18-gauge HPPE + Glass knit construction protects working hands against punctures and lacerations.
- Gauntlet cuffs allow for easy on and off convenience.
- Rugged nitrile coating protects the user from harmful liquids and chemicals like sulphuric acid.
- Dual coated sandy nitrile palm with textured grip offers high abrasion resistance and wet grip performance.
- Durability performance meets ANSI Level 4 abrasion standard.
- Cut performance meets ANSI A4 cut resistant standard.
- REACH Compliant.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Coated-Knit Work Gloves
SpeedKnit™ Chemical S2EP02
25% off Entire Site
Everything Ships Free
Our SpeedKnit™ S2EP02 Chemical gloves are fully coated in nitrile to prevent chemicals, oils, solvents, acids and caustics from contaminating hard working hands. We use a machine-knit blend of high dexterity 18-gauge HPPE and Glass coated with sandy nitrile to achieve ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- Oil & Gas
- Fueling Operations
- Fluid Maintenance