- Comfortable 15-gauge knit nylon outer and 10-gauge brushed acrylic liner provide insulation in cold climates.
- Fully nitrile coated fingers and back of hand prevent the elements from sneaking in.
- Insulating compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
- Anatomical M-Pact TPR meets ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standard.
- Rugged sandy nitrile palm coating with textured grip offers high abrasion resistance and dry grip performance.
- Durability performance meets ANSI Level 6 abrasion standard.
- Touchscreen capable to keep users safe and connected.
- REACH Compliant.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Impact Resistant Coated-Knit Gloves
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® Thermal S5DP05
25% off Entire Site
Everything Ships Free
Available Colors: Black
Our SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® Thermal S5DP05 winter gloves come in handy on cold wet work days with a lightweight 15-gauge nylon outer and 10 gauge brushed acrylic liner to keep your hands insulated from the elements. These gloves are fully dipped to prevent the elements from sneaking in and feature sonic-welded TPR for a seamless fit and ANSI Level 1 impact resistance. The working side features touchscreen capable sandy nitrile palm coating so you can work outside with confidence.
- Cold Storage
- Maintenance & Repair
- Oil & Gas