Our SpeedKnit™ S2EC06 cut gloves are in a category of their own, offering the highest level of dexterity and cut resistance to protect working hands with ANSI A3 blade-cut resistance. We use a machine-knit blend of HPPE and Tungsten steel to create a high dexterity 18-gauge glove that maintains feel. The working side features environmentally friendly touchscreen capable water-based urethane coating to maintain grip in dry or wet conditions.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Shipping & Warehouse
- Oil & Gas
- High dexterity 18-gauge HPPE + Tungsten steel knit construction protects against skin abrasions and lacerations.
- Comfortable compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
- Water-based urethane palm coating is extremely tactile and offers good grip performance in dry or wet working conditions.
- Cut performance meets ANSI A3 cut-resistant glove standard.
- Touchscreen capable to keep users safe and connected.
- Silicone free.
- REACH Compliant
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Compliant Textiles
- Machine washable and dryable.
Certifications + Resources