Heat Resistant Gloves
CarbonX® Level 10
Shield your hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and be prepared for anything on race day. The CarbonX® Level 10 is constructed with genuine leather and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX® stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle padding protects your hands from impact hazards, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/10 & ARC 41.8 specifications.
- Track Rescue
- Fueling Operations
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 41.8
- Three top layers of fire retardant CarbonX® shield the hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX®.
- Accordion style knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist and lower arm.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.