Flame Resistant Protection
The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of your hand and D3O® palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue. Mil-spec FR Nomex® and FR goatskin leather shield your hands against heat and flame exposure in the field.
- Wide-Fit closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact to the back of your hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Flame-resistant Nomex® back of hand protection.
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- Flame-resistant goatskin leather palm infused with touchscreen technology.
- D3O palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- Nylon carrier loops for storage