Regulator - Torch Welding Series - TAA Compliant
Color: Select a Color
We developed the Regulator for MIG welders working in heavy construction where sharp materials are at work. Regulator welding gloves are crafted with Durahide Boar leather, constructed with Kevlar thread, and lined with ANSI A4 cut-resistant fabric to protect working hands under the hood. Our patented HiRoller™ fingertip design repositions exposed seams to improve dexterity, durability and control.
- Structural Welding
- Mechanical Welding
- Heavy Equipment Welding
- Extended gauntlet cuff protects against welding slag.
- FR Cotton lining provides added thermal protection.
- ANSI A4 cut-resistant liner protects against punctures and lacerations.
- Durahide Boar performance leather doesn’t dry out or crack with heat exposure.
- Stitching with Kevlar® throughout provides structural integrity and resilience under constant heat.
- Patent pending rollover fingertip design offers welders better dexterity, durability and control.
- Glide-resistant leather side seam reinforcement protects from surface burns while you work.
- Comfortable Keystone thumb design gives you better control.
- Gunn Cut glove design reduces seam usage in the palm for heavy material handling.
- Internally reinforced fingertips provide crucial heat resistance and increased wear.
Certifications + Resources