Ethel® V&A Tulip
Styled in a variety of prints from the Victoria and Albert Museum, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance, the V&A inspired Ethel Garden Utility glove range is your perfect gardening accessory. These practical gloves feature a furnishing fabric design from the 1920s, held in the V&A collection of fashion and textiles. Caramel-colored synthetic leather palm and fingertips protect your hands from cuts, scrapes and blisters while you work.
- DIY Home Improvement
- General Purpose
- Extended elastic cuff delivers a secure fit to your wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keep you connected.
- Pinched fingertip construction repositions vulnerable seams for added fingertip durability.
- Two-piece palm design eliminates material bunching when working with hand tools.
- Machine washable.