High-Visibility Work Gloves
The Original® Hi-Viz E5 Cut Resistant
Color: Fluorescent Yellow
The Original® E5 protects working hands with EN 388: 2016 Level E and ANSI A5 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex® to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials. Reflective ink creates eye-catching luminance and fluorescent TrekDry® helps keep working hands cool and comfortable. Top it off with a secure Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) wrist closure and you have a critical cut resistant tool.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Towing & Transportation
- Abrasive Material Handling
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Breathable TrekDry® keeps your hands cool and comfortable.
- Reinforced thumb and index finger support added durability.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- Internal layer of Armortex® delivers EN 388: 2016 Level E and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- Machine washable.