Coated-Knit Work Gloves
Available Colors: Green
Our SpeedKnit™ S2CC06 cut gloves offer our highest level of cut resistance using a 13 gauge machine-knit blend of HPPE and Tungsten steel to protect working hands with ANSI A9 blade-cut resistance. The working side features environmentally friendly touchscreen capable water-based urethane coating to maintain grip in dry or wet conditions.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy duty 13-gauge knit HPPE + Tungsten steel construction protects against lacerations and harsh skin abrasions.
- Comfortable compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
- Water-based urethane palm coating is extremely tactile and offers good grip performance in dry or wet working conditions.
- Durability performance meets ANSI Level 5 abrasion standard.
- Cut performance meets ANSI A9 cut resistant standard.
- Touchscreen capable to keep users safe and connected.
- Silicone free and DMF free.
- REACH Compliant.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Compliant Textiles.
- Machine washable and dryable.