The new Winter Armor glove features a wind resistant nylon outer shell with C40 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to trap warm air and regulate your body temperature. The brisk cold air can make even the simplest task more burdensome, so we utilized EVA foam padding to safeguard your knuckles, index and middle finger from unexpected impact and abrasion during cold weather work. The Winter Armor also features AX™ Double Connect on the index finger and thumb, so you can stay connected to your touchscreen devices without removing your gloves. The palm of this glove features double-stitched water resistant grip panels making the Winter Armor an essential tool for cold, damp conditions.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is used in your jackets, pants, gloves, hats and boots to help keep you warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. Because the fibers in Thinsulate insulation are finer than the fibers used in most other synthetic or natural insualtion, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes Thinsulate insulation a better insulator. For more info visit 3M.
Winter Armor Features
1. Accordion knuckle guard with EVA foam padding protects against impact.
2. C40 3M™ Thinsulate™Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
3. Laminated water resistant nylon shell and Nylex lining protect against the elements.
4. AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
5. Rubberized, water resistant palm.
6. Reinforced fingertip panels improve durability.
7. Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
8. Machine washable.
View Our Full Line of Cold Weather Gloves