The Wind Resistant utilizes a comfortable layer of heavyweight fleece, C40 3M™ Thinsulate™Insulation and a laminated wind resistant barrier to shield your hands from the brisk cold air. The new Wind Resistant glove also features AX™ Double Connect on the index finger and thumb, so you can stay connected to your touchscreen devices without removing your gloves and compromising warmth. The Wind Resistant was designed to handle a range of cold weather work, so we reinforced the palm with double-stitched water resistant grip panels to handle abuse in cold, damp conditions.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is used in your jackets, pants, gloves, hats and boots to help keep you warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space, the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. Because the fibers in Thinsulate insulation are finer than the fibers used in most other synthetic or natural insualtion, they trap more air in less space, which naturally makes Thinsulate insulation a better insulator. For more info visit 3M.
Wind Resistant Glove Features
1. Heavyweight fleece and laminated wind resistant lining protect against the elements.
2. C40 3M™ Thinsulate™Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
3. Rubberized, water resistant palm.
4. AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
5. Reinforced fingertip panels improve durability.
6. Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
7. Machine washable.